Contact Us to Learn More About A Reverse Mortgage
HECM reverse mortgages are designed to help people just like you fund their retirements and improve their overall lifestyles by converting part of your home equity into tax-free money. But is an HECM loan really right for you? It may be if you are over 62 years of age, own your home, your home is your primary residence, and you…
- are trying to pay off an existing mortgage and want to eliminate existing mortgage payments.
- want to stretch out your retirements savings.
- want to build a financial safety net for unplanned emergencies or home repairs.
- are interested in stabilizing your existing investment accounts during market downturns.
- want to supplement your retirement income with additional monthly payments.
- want to purchase a home that is better suited to your particular needs.
- need to support aging in place expenses such as the costs of home modifications and healthcare.
If any of these sound like you, we recommend you fill out our online form below to get in touch with one of our professional reverse mortgage lenders. A better quality of life is right around the corner with reverse mortgages from Advantage Home Loans Corporation, and we are ready to answer your questions and help you find the best loan available to you!
Reverse Mortgages: Understanding the Process
So now the question is, how do you get started with reverse mortgages? While the idea of an HECM reverse mortgage might seem daunting, we have broken the process down into four simple steps:
- Call us Today – The best way to make a decision like this is to educate yourself as much as possible, and what better way to learn than to speak with professionals like the ones at Advantage Home Loans Corporation? Our specialists will provide you with a complimentary, no obligation financial snapshot of your current circumstances to determine if a reverse mortgage is a good option for you. Do not be shy! Remember that no question about reverse mortgages is too big or too small for our experts. We are ready to help!
- Counseling and Application – In order to keep your best interests protected, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requires you to undergo reverse mortgage counseling while your loan application is being completed. Your specialist in reverse mortgages will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you complete your application.
- Processing and Approval – The next step is to schedule an appraisal in order to determine the value of your home. This is a requirement for all applicants of reverse mortgages. The results of the appraisal are then added to your application and submitted for review by an underwriter.
- Closing – Finally, you will be contacted by a closing agent to sign the last of the paperwork and get answers to any final questions you may have.
Learn More About Reverse Mortgages – Contact Us Today!
The experts on reverse mortgages at Advantage Home Loans Corporation are ready and waiting to help get you on the path to a higher quality of life with a reverse mortgage loan. If you are ready to take the first step, contact us today by filling out our online form above!